Bharti Airtel today announced the launch of Airtel 3G services in north India’s summer capital – Shimla. Mr. Sarang Kanade, COO – Upper North, Mobile Services, Bharti Airtel announced the availability of Airtel 3G services in Shimla today by flagging off Airtel 3G mobike rally in the city.
Aimed at empowering customers in Shimla with the ability to get a first-hand experience of the exciting capabilities that Airtel 3G services can deliver (such as fast mobile internet access, video calls, social networking on-the-go, video streaming and high-definition gaming) – five Airtel 3G experience zones have been set up at major locations in the city.
With Airtel 3G services, customers can now access a wide array of capabilities at speeds never experienced before – thereby bringing them closer to all that they love. Airtel 3G customers can enjoy the benefits of 3G speeds on the device of their choice – be it their mobile handsets, laptops or tablets.
All these services can be enjoyed seamlessly as Airtel provides its customers with timely updates and alerts on their data usage – helping them control their expenditure. The company has also introduced a first of its kind ‘internet usage calculator’ available online to help customers analyse their current internet data usage and choose an Airtel 3G plan accordingly.
To know more or join Airtel 3G services – customers can visit http://www.airtel.in/Airtel3G/ call 12134 (tollfree) or SMS ‘3G HELP’ to 121
Services offered by Airtel 3G
- Easy to understand 3G tariff plans
- Personalised usage limits and alerts to avoid ‘bill shock’
- HSPA with speed upto 21 Mbps
- Ultimate console like gaming experience with over 25 HD games
- New & richer Airtel Live WAP experience
- Unlimited access to wide collection famous titles @ Rs 5 per day
- Watch high quality bollywood movie capsules @ Rs 25 per view and Rs15 per week for 1 movie subscription