Acer today announced the launch of the Acer Liquid Metal, the latest generation smartphone offering from Acer that combines power and style in a striking metal casing. The Acer Liquid Metal leverages the power of Android 2.2 (Froyo) platform and is further strengthened by the Qualcomm Snapdragon Core processor enabling the user to enjoy uninterrupted web navigation at a super speed. The Acer Liquid Metal has been carefully designed keeping in mind the current requirements of today’s modern and dynamic individuals who need a fully integrated handset to support their lifestyle.
The Liquid Metal is equipped with a curved 3.6” display with a TFT capacitive touch screen aimed at providing users with a fast, responsive, multi-touch control of the phone. The curved back gives an exceptional look to the phone enabling the users to slip the Liquid Metal easily into ones pocket or in ones hand. The materials chosen, like the stainless steel of the battery cover, are solid and resistant and the chrome trims give a sense of high quality for extreme tactile and visual pleasure. The Liquid Metal utilizes HSDPA for on-the-go Internet access at speeds upto 14.4Mbps as well as WiFi allowing data transfer 10 times faster than previous devices. The LED signal on the upper part of the telephone notifies the user of missed calls, the need to charge the battery, and new incoming messages clearly.
Acer Liquid Metal’s 1500 mAh battery coupled with intelligent power management means you have up to 8 hours talk time and 550 hours in standby mode. Acer Liquid Metal comes with 3 popular keyboard layouts so you can choose the one most comfortable for you. Clever XT9 predictive text support saves you typing unnecessarily and lets you send messages as fast as your fingers can move.
The Liquid Metal is built in with a pinch to zoom feature, 5-megapixel camera with digital zoom, LED flash with a maximum resolution of 480 x 800 pixels ensuring sharp pictures and videos that can easily be uploaded to the social networking sites. The usage of four touch sensitive control buttons below the touch screen display has meant that the phone is easier to control and operate with ease. The control buttons gives the user the access to all basic functions of the phone without having to use the touch screen display. The 5-megapixel camera offers 720p HD video recording as well as autofocus and smile recognition and the Dolby surround sound enhance the video-watching experience.
Features / Innovation in the Product:
- Powered 800MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Core Processor
- Android 2.2 Froyo OS (5X faster than the earlier versions)
- Display : 9.1 cm (3.6-inch) TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors,480 x 800 pixels resolution
- Fastest Connectivity Suite : HSPA 14.4 MBPS , 3G (3G + WiFI), GPS, Mini USB
- Record video in HD at 720p (30fps) and watch more high-resolution videos in Xvid format (Record is possible even on low light conditions)
- Dolby Surround technology , EQ profiles and Dynamic Bass Boost
- Push Mail
- 3 Predictive Dialers (3 KB with XT 9)
- Superior Battery Life up to 8 hrs of talk time (1500 MAH Battery)
- Top LED Indicator
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
- Wireless LAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, UPnP
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera : 5 mega-pixel,auto-focus, LED flash ,Geo-tagging, face and smile detection, image stabilization
- Unique Acer Interface
- Pinch to Zoom option
- 8GB Micro SD Card FREE (up to 32GB)
Acer Liquid Metal is priced at Rs. 20500/- + Taxes