Personal computer maker Lenovo India today unveiled its ThinkPad X1, a premium product that is mainly aimed at enterprise customers.
Lenovo claims that its ThinkPad X1 will give users the thinnest and highest performance combination for its class and would make for an apt buy for those who look for cutting edge performance, a host of entertainment options, and mobility.
First Look: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 laptop
X1 Customizable Tech Specs at a glance
- Up to 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i5
- Up to Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit
- Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows® 7, with optional RapidDrive
- Starting at 3.7 pounds
- Up to 10 hours with slice battery
- 13.3″ HD SuperBright LCD
- Up to 8GB integrated DDR3 SDRAM
- Up to 160GB SSD (optional 320GB HDD)
The other features that Lenovo has packed include RapidCharge – a feature that can recharge batteries to 80 per cent in merely 30 minutes. Additionally, the ThinkPad includes VOIP experience bundled with noise and echo cancellation. The Lenovo ThinkPad is now available from Rs. 90,000 onwards, with the prices depending on the configuration.