Hi Sharepress readers, here is simple workaround that can help you easily download all your friends email addresses from Facebook’s walled garden and transfer them to Google Plus, the new Social baby of Google.
Follow These Simple Steps
- Login to your Yahoo account.
- Go to address.yahoo.com and click the Facebook icon. (A login dialog should pop-up, just sign-in with your Facebook credentials and within seconds, you entire Facebook address book will be available inside your Yahoo Mail Account.)
- Click this link to download the CSV file with the email addresses of all your Facebook contacts to your desktop.
- Login to your Google account.
- Go to gmail contacts and click import contacts. (An import contact dialog box should pop-up, browse and select the downloaded CSV file and click import.)
- Now that all your facebook contacts are in gmail, you can see all of them in google plus friend suggestions list.
- Congratulations! Add them to circles, Done!
- Follow steps 1-3 in the first method.
- Login to Google+ account.
- Go to this link and click Upload address book with the green icon (A file upload dialog box should pop-up, browse and select the downloaded CSV file.)
- Now you’ve got your friends in the list. Add them to circles. Done!
Note: You can use this CSV in LinkedIn, your phone address book or any of the social sites where you want to connect with your existing Facebook circle.