Yup, you heard us right, Now any Box personal user who downloads Box app for Android will get 50GB free for life. After extremely successful promotions by BOX with Sony Mobile Communication and LG, they have decided to open it up for all Android users irrespective of Android mobile devices. From today onward BOX will be giving away 50GB of free cloud based file storage personal account to any Android user who downloads its official Android app and uses it.
This exclusive promotion ends on Friday, March 23, 2012 at 11:59pm PST, so hurry up grab your free 50GB on Box by following these steps:
- Visit the Android Marketplace and download Box for Android market
- Log into your existing account or register for a new one directly from the app
- Start uploading, sharing and collaborating in the cloud
BOX has also increased the upload limit too, now users will be able to upload files up to 100MB, earlier it was 25MB. Now its easy to upload and quick access photos, videos presentations and documents – in your Box account. You can access you BOX account from anywhere, from Web, Mobile, PC and tablets.
Upgraded BOX app for android helps in easy collaboration with colleagues on business content from anywhere. New upgrade features includes -
- Bulk upload – now upload multiple photos, videos, files and monitor progress in real-time. Also enabled multiple-file uploading from the SD card, making it simple to move content from Android device into the cloud.
- Invite people to your folders – Quickly share content with another Box user by inviting them as a collaborator to a folder, right from your device. Collaborators can view and contribute content to folders you share with them, plus they get updates whenever anything changes.
- View and add comments to files – Bring collaboration to the next level by having a conversation right on a file stored in Box. You can now view full threads on files and add your own messages from anywhere.
Watch out the video demo of BOX Android app -
If you love using it tell the world how you’ll use your 50GB with the hashtag #Box50GB on Twitter. So act fast and grab the extra cloud space for your android device. Do share this news with your friends and also comment your views on this giveaway.