Aircel, the pan India telecom service provider announces exclusive prepaid and postpaid plans for customer having Sony Ericsson Live Walkman smartphone. This exclusive offer is valid on both postpaid and prepaid Aircel sim (for a maximum of 6 recharges) for 1 month, available pan India.
Prepaid plan includes recharging with Rs 295 (for both 2G and 3G circles), which provides benefits like 600minutes of local calls, 1000 local and national SMS, around 2048MB of data usgae (2G or 3G) and 20 full songs download from Aircel Pocket Music. The offer is valid for 30days of recharge. If you’re an existing user, you will have to recharge for Rs 295 with your Sony Ericsson phone and avail the benefits.
Postpaid plan includes charges with Rs 299 plan for 2G circle and Rs 499 plan for 3G circles. It includes benefits like 499 minutes of local calls, 199 STD minutes, 299 local and national SMS, around 1GB of data usgae on 2G network and for 250 MB3G data per month. There is a additional benefits of free 1.5 GB of 3G data for the first 3 months (over and above the data available in the 3G postpaid plan).
Some features of Sony Ericsson Live Walkman -
- Powered by 1 GHz Processor with Android 2.3 OS
- 3.2-inch screen with 480X320 pixels resolution
- xLOUD™ loudness enhancement for Walkman experience
- TrackID™ (powered by Gracenote Mobile MusicID)
- 320MB internal memory, Exteranl memory extendable up to 32GB (4 GB memory card included)
- 5 MP camera, with HD video recording
- 3G,HSPA, Edge,GPRS connectivity
For More Details, Call 121 / 989530 12345 from your Aircel mobile and ask your doubts to a customer care executive.